Monday, June 6, 2011

When I Leave My Camera at Home

When I leave my camera at home...I am not "above" looking like a major nerd while I walk around taking pictures with Thomas' Leapster Explorer!  LOL  Actually...many of these were taken by Thomas.

We had to head to New Orleans last week for a few errands.  The kids were so good while riding around for hours...not having fun.  They deserved this trip to the Aquarium of the Americas!   

This stingray was quite funny...he looked like he was "talking" to Thomas.


BIG crawfish  ;-)  


Parakeet Pointe







Seahorses...smart species...men carry the babies!  LOL


If you go the Aquarium in New Orleans you have to take a pic with the big frog!



Petting Stingrays




They are so cute!



Face to face with a gator!


Daaada...daaada...dada.dada.dada.dada


Jellyfish


Hanging with the sharks!


Swimming with them, too!  :P


OH NO!  SHARK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment